Four Oaks Legal Services is proud to be part of the successful Four Oaks group of companies and offers a comprehensive range of legal services for businesses and individuals in and around the Lichfield, Tamworth and North Birmingham areas, although we do have clients from all over the UK.
The vision of the Four Oaks group of companies is to offer a complete range of financial and legal services that complement one another under one roof, making it easier for our clients to access the services they need at a time they need them.
Our Directors have previously worked at larger legal practices across Staffordshire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands and in establishing Four Oaks Legal Services wished to move away from the impression clients have of larger, faceless firms of Solicitors.
We are therefore very different to many law firms, as our strapline says – clearly different.
- We are accessible directly to our clients. Each client has a direct contact number for their Solicitor or Legal Adviser.
- We prefer to work on a fixed fee or capped fee basis whenever possible, allowing our clients to know at the outset the cost of their legal work.
- We are transparent in terms of communication and timescales.
- We clearly explain legal options to our clients in a jargon-free and empathetic way to help them choose their best course of action.
Stuart McIntosh is the principal Solicitor and Head of Legal Services. He has been a solicitor for many years and prior to this was a member of West Midlands Police as a uniformed officer, a detective in the Black Country, a member of a force-wide elite investigative unit and finally as a Fraud Squad detective. Stuart’s background provides him with the experience to really understand what businesses need and to deliver legal help in an understandable jargon-free way that is useful to their business.
Our promise to you
Four Oaks Legal Services take great care to provide a very professional but personal service and all our legal services are backed by our promise:
- To treat you as we would expect to be treated
- To be transparent, open and honest
- To keep you informed
- To do the legal work as efficiently and quickly as possible
- To agree with you our fees at the outset on a capped or fixed fee basis, so you never have any unexpected or unpleasant invoices.
- To provide you with direct access to the person dealing with your matter.
Contact us today and we will meet for an initial conversation, at our cost, to talk about your legal requirements and how we can help you.