I am a passionate believer that by having a Will and Powers of Attorney in place, you are providing security, clarity and certainty for those you care about.
I help and advise clients through the process of making their Will by providing sensitive and practical advice. My aim is to provide a clear and refreshing approach to estate planning which, for many, can seem a very daunting and complicated area.
I can help with:
- the preparation of Wills for those with large or small estates, providing advice and planning for Inheritance Tax and care home fees where appropriate
- advice for cohabitees and those in second or subsequent marriages who are often concerned about providing for children from an earlier relationship whilst also balancing the needs of their new spouse or partner
- the administration of estates
- advice on and the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney for both property and financial affairs and health and welfare
- advice on and the preparation of commercial Lasting Powers of Attorney for those with business interests
I qualified as a Solicitor in 1992 and have worked in the public and private sector during my career. I was delighted to join Four Oaks Legal Services in January 2016 as part of the Wills and Probate team.
Away from the office I love spending time with my family, playing and watching tennis and being walked by my Great Dane, Oz.